A FREE Membership Website Dedicated to Urban, Suburban, Off Grid Living
Off grid living in urban, suburban, and rural environments.
Off Grid Living is a mindset...
Freedom is about having choices. You can live in the "Land of the free" but if all your choices are taken away from you, how free are you?
This website doesn't assume you're living off grid in some remote location. It assumes you're living in an urban or suburban setting and interested in discovering off grid living skills right now, Or you care about having a more sustainable lifestyle. A healthier body and attitude. That you want to be more financially secure. Most of all, leave the stress behind, no matter where you live.
Why? Because Off Grid Living Is a Process...
This website was created with a different goal in mind...Off Grid Living Now. Having a simpler, more fulfilling life, no matter where you might live, urban, suburban, or rural. If you want to go off the grid, the time to start preparing is now. It is about being as self-sufficient as possible in a inter-dependent world.
What you'll get inside
Off Grid Heating/Cooling
Innovative ways to heat and cool your house for pennies on the dollar. Don't let the utilities rob you.
Cut your ties to the sucking sound around your pay check. It's easier than you think.
Most off grid sites are about what to do once you find that dream piece of property. Which is great...in the future.
What about now? Today?
- Lost your job and was forced to "restructure?" (Restructure properly now and you won't worry about it ever again)
- At a dead-end job but can't quit? (You could tell your boss to shove it (Imagine the feeling) when you realize you don't need him anymore.)
- Owe too much and can't get away from the interest payments? (You're not alone and it's a deliberately set trap to keep you in bondage forever. Learn how to Break free)
- Did the recession knock you down from middle-class and now you have to build from the ground up? (Then you're lucky because now you can build smarter, stronger, and say good-bye to the storms of a bad economy.)
- Looking to live a healthier, more sustainable lifestyle? (Get away from store-bought, chemically processed food and feel your health return.)
- Tired of being a slave to profit-driven corporations squeezing every last dollar out of you? (The system is designed to make you spend as much money as possible on things you don't want or need. Turn the system on its head and make it work for you.)
- Are Feeling depressed and disconnected from a technological world that seems to be leaving the simple pleasures in life behind?
- Most of all, are you tired of the stress?
You can break away from the cycle that is forcing you down.
So is it possible to live off the grid, on your own terms in urban, suburban environments where most people live?
In a Word...Yes.
You can lead a $10,000 a month lifestyle on $3,000 per month. Or a $5,000 per month lifestyle on $1,500. How?
By putting into practice many of the skills you'll need if you're serious about getting all the controlling forces out of your life. You'll need to eliminate debt, grow your own organic food, and reduce your energy consumption. Depending on your situation you also might want to create your own energy and make biofuels, You can do any, or all of them, and see a radical change in your life, your budget, your health, and your happiness.
- 2 simple ways to cut your utility bill in half, with no loss of comfort.
- 1 weekend project and cut your heating/cooling bills in half.
- Never buy vegetables or protein again. Or only buy luxury food (Rib-eyes, lobster) because now you can.
- Get rid of the chemicals, pesticides, and GMO's in your food for good.
- Take control of your health.
- Get proactive about your debt/interest and quickly cut your debt in half.
The revolution needed in your life starts with you. It starts with the choices you make everyday, without realizing it, the way you've been taught, conditioned to think, by the government, by the media, by the institutions which control your life for their own self-interest.
You don't have to let them.
As Steve Jobs said, "Think different."
We help you shorten the process with tips, tricks, hacks, and techniques that work.
Join our free membership and find out how. You have nothing to lose.
And That's not all...
Not only will you get a ton of free information on all aspects of off grid living, you'll get much more.
- A video library of how to information,
- Downloadable .pdf's with step-by-step instructions you can use to get started today,
- An audio library you can download and listen to when you're on the go,
- Check lists,
- Tips, techniques, and hacks.
- All Free.
The Latest From Our Blog
10 Tips for Successfully Living Off Grid
When visitors come to our home the most asked questions is usually, "How difficult is it to start living off grid?". For most people we have to assume that they are really asking us, do you think 'I' can do this?With a reasonable amount of energy and determination anyone can achieve these same results. Here is a list of our Top 10 Tips to get you started.1. It's all about the l [...]
For many years we have tried to come up with the definitive answer to the question, "What does living off the grid really mean to us?"Yes, there is the energy savings from using renewable energy sources, wind generators we built ourselves and solar panels. There is the garden of course. And our off grid home too...But, when everything is measured we have to say that encounters [...]
Off The Grid Meaning
Off The Grid MeaningI remember the first time someone asked us ' What does Off The Grid mean to you?'The words did not come easy... the obvious non-connection to the grid always comes to mind, but there was (and is) so much more to it.Then came the question, after a few years when the off grid movement caught on a bit , 'what does living off the grid mean to you?'How is it i [...]
Sanyo HIT vs. Mitsubishi Solar Panels
Ok, so which one is better for living off the grid (or grid tie systems)?We asked this question recently of some friends, solar panel installers, and all of our acquaintances who are using either Sanyo HIT Solar or Mitsubishi Solar Panels.We have to admit to a slight bias here in that we have used the Mitsubishi product quite a bit longer than the Sanyo. And our off grid setup [...]
What Others Have to Say About Some of the Information On Off Grid Living...
Check out more Testimonials here.
The greatest aspect of your work is the empowering of the little people. You’re making us aware we have other choices, we will no longer in bondage the big energy companies. You have demonstrated this is not complex. We can do this.
I would like to extend my personal "THANKS" to you for making all of this exciting information available for common folks such as myself, your are truly an innovator and a Gentlemen.
I have been an avid Mercedes diesel veggie oil guy for years... but never had "enough" information to get started.
Thus, your book has given me the confidence to move forward!!!
I just finished your book, and I must say it really really a good book. After spending a year or so to search here and there about biodiesel I've finally found my starting point. Thank you very much for your great book.
Your Making Algae Biodiesel at Home is a terrific document. Congratulations on probably the best collection of information anywhere on the topic.