Off Grid Living Today...No matter where you live
Here's the truth and I hope you listen...
Most people who get up and move off the grid fail within the first year. Why? Because they underestimate how tied to the grid they really are. We're all guilty of it. We take electricity, city sewers, and abundant, cheap, food for granted. But when you have to provide those luxuries for yourself, or do without, it's a different story.
Freedom is Isn't Free.
Freedom Is About Taking Responsibility For Your Life Choices.
This website doesn't assume you're living off grid in some remote location. or that you even want to. It assumes you're living in an urban or suburban setting and interested in discovering off grid living skills right now, Or having a more sustainable lifestyle. A healthier body and attitude. That you want to be more financially secure. Most of all, leave the stress and the rat race behind, no matter where you live.
Why? Because Living Off the Grid Is a step-by-step Process...
This website was created with a different goal in mind...Living Off The Grid Now. Having a simpler, more fulfilling life, no matter where you might live, urban, suburban, or rural. If you want to go off the grid, the time to start preparing is now. It is about living as self-sufficient lifestyle as possible in a inter-dependent world.
You can start going off the grid right now, no mater where you live.
The Truth IS There Is No More Privacy. You have to hide in plain sight
Going off the grid in an urban and/or suburban setting is a lot easier. Easier than you think. The infrastructure, the tools, everything necessary is already in place. You have to take advantage of what already exists, the systems in place, in a way that benefits YOU the most, and not the corporate world. There are weaknesses in the system you'll learn to exploit to your advantage, not theirs.
What You'll Get Inside
Most off grid sites are about what to do once you find that dream piece of property. Which is great...in the future.
What about getting off the grid now? Today?
You can break away from the cycle that is forcing you down.
So is it possible to get off the grid, on your own terms in urban, suburban environments where most people live?
In a Word...Yes.
You can lead a $10,000 a month lifestyle on $3,000 per month. Or a $5,000 per month lifestyle on $1,500. Even $500 a month. You are the master of your lifestyle.
By putting into practice many of the skills you'll need if you're serious about getting all the controlling forces out of your life.
You'll need to eliminate debt,
grow your own organic food, and reduce your energy consumption. Depending on your situation you also might want to create your own energy and make biofuels,
You can do any, or all of them, and see a radical change in your life, your budget, your health, and your overall happiness. You can even do them in small week-end projects.
- Simple ways to cut your utility bill in half, or even even eliminate it with no loss of comfort that anyone can do.
- Weekend projects to cut your heating/cooling bills in half.
- Never buy vegetables or protein again. Or only buy luxury food (Rib-eyes, lobster) because now you can afford it.
- Get rid of the chemicals, pesticides, and GMO's in your food for good.
- Take control of your health.
- Get proactive about your debt/interest and quickly cut your debt in half, then eliminate it.
- Disappear in plain sight. Isn't the objective to be left alone and live your life the way you want? If you want to become a hermit, no problem. But most people fail "going off the grid." Why? Because they underestimate how much they need they depend on the collective nature of modern life. The dream and the reality are two very different things.
As Steve Jobs said, "Think different."
We help you shorten the off grid process with tips, tricks, hacks, and techniques that work.